SAP stands for Systems, Application and Products in Data Processing that combines the database management, business training and human resource software management. SAP is mostly famous for its Enterprise Resource Planning and Data Management programs. By pursuing the SAP courses, the students can gain knowledge in design input screens, accessing data tables and warehouse.
The students who have a Graduation or Master degree can apply for the SAP certification Courses. Besides, the students should possess computer knowledge and the idea about the subject areas of the certification course.
Highlights of the SAP Courses
|Full form||System Applications and Products in Data Processing|
|Eligibility & Requirement||Graduate or Master Degree|
|Duration||As per the Specialisation of the Course|
|Employment opportunities||Senior Account Executive, System Engineer, Application Programmer, Software Engineer|
Around 150 SAP certification courses are now available. So it will be difficult for the aspirants to choose the right one. However, experts say that the candidates can choose the certification course depends on the requirements of their recruited companies.
The duration of the SAP certification will depend on the specialisation of the programs. Some will finish within 30-60 days and some may take 90 days.
Let’s go through some of the SAP Certification Courses.
- Certified SAP Business Suite 7 Professional- With this certification, the aspirants can become proficient in Customer Engagement, Customer relationship, Supplier relationship, Manufacturing and so on.
- SAP ERP Manager Government Certification – this certification course includes the ERP technologies, ERP basic, ERP software and its implementation and management and ERP logistics.
- SAP Certified Associate – this certification course validates the ability of the project manager in handling the methodologies and tools of a business venture and also check whether the project manager has advanced with business skills or not.
- Certified SAP Business Objects Business Intelligence Professional – this certification will help the organisation to identify and make better business decisions by testing the ability to run the SAP business object platforms.
The major topics that covered under SAP certifications are:
- Inventory and delivery processes
- Commodity management
- Master data
- Business processes and scenarios
- Data warehouses
Some of the SAP courses are listed below.
- Sales and Distribution
- SAP Business Information Warehouse
- ABAP Programming
- Supply Chain Software
- Enterprise Software
There are two modules in the technical SAP training, they are
The functional grade has split into various modules like
- Human Resources Management HRM
- Material Management MM
- Finance & Controlling FICO
- Sales & Distribution SD
Career Prospects of SAP training
The SAP certification will increase the demands of the IT professional al over the world. The career prospects of the professionals will be high as all global companies have recognised the SAP.
In addition to better job offers, the SAP certification can enhance their career growth and reputation due to their knowledge in SAP EPR.
The various employment opportunities after completing the SAP certification.
- Development & Technology
- Marketing & Communications
- Executive & Management
- Corporate Operations
- Consulting Services & Customer Support
- Human Resources
- Cyber Security Professionals
- Mobile Engineers
- Embedded Systems Engineer
- OBIEE Consultant
- Cloud Architects
- Data Scientists
- Linux Programmer
- Oracle Developer
- Business Analyst
- SQL Programmer
- Server Administrator