People’s Education Society Scholastic Aptitude Test is a national level entrance examination for Undergraduate and post-graduate programs offered by PES university.
- The courses offered by PES University are B. Tech, BBA, M.Tech, MCA, MBA and M.Sc. in engineering.
- The exam will be an online exam except for B. Des program.
- There will be no negative marks for wrong answers.
- Candidates will be selected for various courses depending on their scores in PESSAT and the performance in the personal interview.
- Application for the course and fee payment can be submitted online.
- 1 Highlights of People’s Education Society Scholastic Aptitude Test
- 2 Eligibility of People’s Education Society Scholastic Aptitude Test
- 3 Syllabus of People’s Education Society Scholastic Aptitude Test
- 4 Exam pattern of People’s Education Society Scholastic Aptitude Test
- 5 Instruction for applying PESSAT
Highlights of People’s Education Society Scholastic Aptitude Test
|Exam Name||PESS(Peoples Education Society Scholastic) Aptitude Test|
|Conducting Body||PES University, Bangalore|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Commonly Known As||PESSAT|
|Level of Examination||National|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer Based Exam)|
Eligibility of People’s Education Society Scholastic Aptitude Test
- Candidates who are applying for B. Tech, B. Des, should qualify 10+2 examination with an aggregate mark of 60% in science subjects from any recognised institution.
- For B. Arch and BBA applicants should qualify 10+2 examination with an aggregate mark of 50% mark from any recognised university.
- Candidates applying for MBA and MCA must be a graduate from any recognised university with an aggregate mark of 60%.
- Only Indian candidates can apply for PESSAT.
Syllabus of People’s Education Society Scholastic Aptitude Test
Questions for People’s Education Society Scholastic Aptitude Test will be from the following areas.
- For B. Tech English Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Questions for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics mainly based on the 12th class and English paper will include questions from grammar areas.
- BBA program will include questions from Verbal ability, logical reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning and English comprehension.
- B. Des. will include questions from general knowledge, Ability to visualise/image Aspects of typography, free-hand Sketching, Basic Analytic Ability, Natural laws and basic engineering, spatial sense,
- The questions for M.Tech, MBA, M.Com, MCA, M.Sc. (Applied Economics) will include Mathematics, Computer Awareness, English Comprehension, Computer Awareness and Analytical & Logical Ability.
- M.Sc. (Applied Economics) will also include the questions from Indian Economic Development.
Exam pattern of People’s Education Society Scholastic Aptitude Test
- PESSAT is an online examination
- PESSAT conducted in multiple times but each candidate has one attempt.
- The number of question will depend upon courses, it will be 120to 180.
- Duration of the exam will be 2 to 3 hours depends on each course.
- There will be no negative marks for wrong marks.
- The exam for B. Des is Design Aptitude Test which will be an offline test.
Instruction for applying PESSAT
- Candidates are advised to read the whole instruction and guidelines before applying for PESSAT.
- While applying for PESSAT, at first candidates has to select the course for which they are applying.
- After that applicants have to register for the exam by entering the basic details like name, date of birth, gender, valid mobile number and email id
- Thereafter candidates have to provide educational qualification, communication address, parent details and examination centres.
- Applicants have to upload passport size photograph, signature, in the prescribed format.
- Candidates can pay the application fees either through online or offline. Online payment can be paid by using Debit/Credit card/ Net Banking.
- For paying fees through offline, candidates have to draw Demand Draft in favour of PES University General Fund. DD can be of any nationalised banks.
- After the successful payment of application fees, applicants can take a print out of the confirmation page for future reference