B.E. or B.Tech. (Aerospace Engineering) is an undergraduate Aerospace Engineering course. Aerospace Engineering is an important branch of engineering which is related to the design, construction and science of aircraft and spacecraft. Aerospace Engineering course refers to the engineering that deals with the design, manufacture, functioning and maintenance of airborne vehicles such as aircrafts, space crafts, helicopters and missiles. This course is a career originating course in space field.
|Type of course||Degree (Bachelor)|
|Eligibility||10+2 or equivalent|
|Average salary||INR 5 Lacs to 8 Lacs per annum|
|Higher study options||M.Tech. (Aerospace Engineering)|
|Employment areas||Aerospace Conveyance system|
Integration, Quality Systems, Reverse
Engineering for Aerospace, Airports,
Aviation Sector, College &
Type of Course:
B.Tech. (Aerospace Engineering) is a 4-year undergraduate degree course.
The duration of course is 4-years.
- Candidate should have passed in 10+2 or equivalent with minimum of 60%.
- Candidates should clear the entrance test administered by the college or universit students taking admission into.
- Candidates need to pass JEE conducted by IITs.
- Candidates should also have their medical check-up which should satisfy the university criteria. Some other criteria involve-
- Candidate must have Good Eye Sight and Analytical brain.
- Acute Observation Power
- Ability to handle sudden crisis situations
- Effective communication skills
- Amity JEE – Amity University, Mumbai
- MHTCET – IIT Kharagpur
- AUEET – Alliance University, Bengaluru
- IIT JAM – IIT, Madras
- BITSAT – BITS, Hyderabad
- AEE – Amrita Vidya Peetam, Coimbatore
- SUJEE – IIAET, Puna
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics Field and Waves
- Mechanical Engineering
- Environmental Studies
- Object-oriented Programming using C++
- Engineering Mechanics
- Introduction to UAV’s
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Machine shop
- Aircraft Structures
- Personality Nationalism and Human Value
- Introduction to Solar Thermal Engineering
- Aircraft design
- Aircraft maintenance and Quality Assurance
- Propulsion system
- Aircraft Stability and control
- Flight Dynamics
- Heat Transfer
Aerospace engineer, Software engineer, Aerospace design Engineer, Orbit Dynamics Engineer, Air Traffic Controller, Planning Analyst, Technical Publication Engineer, Design Engineer, Product sales Engineer, Team Leader, Filtration Manager, Manufacturing Engineering Engineer, Development Engineer.